We are sorry to hear you are having a malfunction with your Kistler product. Kindly follow the below warranty claim procedure to assure you getting immediate assistance.
- the part number;
- original order number or invoice number;
- a complete description of the problem; and
- your contact information.
2) KISTLER will provide an RMA # (Return Material Authorization Number) along with instructions for return of the product.
3) When the product is received at KISTLER, our technicians will examine it and may contact you for clarification or additional information.
4) If KISTLER agrees the product is covered under its Warranty, KISTLER will repair or replace the product and return it to you.